Technical Management of ships comprises all of the sectors that maximize the efficiency and physical condition of a vessel throughout its working life.
The services we provide to our clients (ship-owners) are always in compliance with the requirements of industry regulators, recognized statutory bodies, the law of the proper Flag State and the places where the Vessel is required to trade.
We monitor the vessels' performance closely to ensure optimum operating efficiency. Further, ships under our care are inspected at regular intervals by the superintendent concerned to follow up on all aspects of shipboard operational matters and to maintain an active contact with the vessel.
We also always ensure that a strict approach to safety and security is maintained and we also promote a high consideration for the protection of the environment. Our Long relations with first-class suppliers, workshops and marine service providers all over the world, ensure that our principals consistently receive reliable and high-quality service at the lowest possible price.
- We ensure that our managed vessel achieves:
- • Safe and efficient cargo handling and cargo conditioning.
- • Regular condition assessment, PSC Inspection Preparation.
- • Budget control.
- • Certification and vetting.
- • Planned and project maintenance.
- • Charter Party Requirements without down time.
- • Dry dock planning and supervision.